- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/partners for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring the technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including ‘as-build’ files
- Coordinate and control all project and execution plans and drawings.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of design and build, space management or engineering for technical project managers.
- Proven working experience as a project manager the development of new and personalized work environment.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in finding the best solutions to meet the customer expectations when it comes to his work environment.
- Everything which touches interior and design fascinates you.
- The ability to work independently and …. A certain amount of impatience (things have to move on) are an asset.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills xcellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Curiosity is your thing. You love learning. Sharing your knowledge is easy for you.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM-Systems.
- Knowledge of CAD Software as Autocad and Sketchup.
- VCA and/or PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Fluent in languages: NL - FR - EN
We offer a full-time job in a growing company where passion is created with and for our customers.
You will be part of an enthusiastic group of colleagues who excel in complementarity.
You will receive an attractive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits (group insurance, company car, meal vouchers, mobile phone, laptop), in line with your motivation and professionalism.